Deep Freezer (DF 40U) is specially designed for Blood Banks, Research Institutes, and Biotechnology Firm for storage of multiple components of the plasma within the prescribed temperatures(-40).This is ensured using unique expansion valve technology developed by our experts.
- How it works :
- Fully stainless steel interior.
- Eye-level positioning of the chart recorder and temperature display makes the user information more accessible and convenient.
- 24 hours battery back-up for TRCU keeps the temperature monitoring uninterrupted and protects valuable samples around the clock.
- Compressor is automatically regulated according to the freezer load and enjoys a long life of usage.
- Pressure sensitive mechanism used protects the compressor in the long run.
- Heavy gauge, cold rolled cold annealed (CRCA) exterior with powder coating that keeps the equipment free from rusting.
- 3 interior trays made of SS304 grade stainless steel.
- Triple rubber gasket sealing, to keep the plasma products completely protected in the freezer. The seal reduces humidity migration into the interior and preserves the cold air inside the cabinet.
- Hot-lining around the mouth of the cabinet, to prevent condensate formation.
- 4 stainless steel interior compartments doors with magnetic latches, ensuring secure storage and less cold air loss during the opening and closing of the doors.
- Lockable imported caster wheels that makes moving the deep freezer around in blood banks easy.
- User friendly alarms and indications.
- 3/4KVA external stabilizers stabilizes the input voltage of 170-270 VAC to give a constant output voltage of 190-240 VAC to the compressor.
- CFC free refrigerant used
- Materials :
- Terumo Penpol Deep Freezer 40U Brochure