Deep Freezer (DF 80U) is specially designed for Blood Banks, Research Institutes, and Biotechnology Firms for storage of multiple components of the plasma within the prescribed temperatures(-80).This is ensured using the unique expansion valve technology developed by our experts.
How it works :
- Fully stainless steel interior.
- Ergonomically designed handle with self-pushing mechanism.
- Eye-level display of temperature and the seven day chart recorder, which ensures continuous monitoring.
- Temperature controller with 0.1 ºC resolution that comes with battery back-up.
- Compressor is automatically regulated according to the freezer load and enjoys a long life of usage.
- Pressure sensitive mechanism used protects the compressor in the long run.
- HDGI (Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel) exterior with powder coating that keeps the equipment free from rusting.
- 3 Interior trays made of SS304 grade stainless steel. They are height-adjustable, for multiple usage and maximum storage.
- Easily removable storage rack (removal by tilting)
- Triple rubber gasket sealing, to keep the plasma products completely protected in the freezer. The seal reduces humidity migration into the interior and preserves the cold air inside the cabinet
- Hot-lining around the mouth of the cabinet, to prevent condensate formation.
- 4 stainless steel interior compartment doors with magnetic latches, ensuring secure storage and less cold air loss during the opening and closing of the doors.
- Lockable imported caster wheels that makes moving the deep freezer around in blood banks easy.
- User friendly alarms and indications
- 5KVA external stabilizers, that stabilizes the input voltage of 170-270 VAC to give a constant output voltage of 190-240 VAC to the compressor.
- CFC free PUF insulation (thickness 125mm) and environment-friendly, CFC-free refrigerants.
- Materials :
- Terumo Penpol Deeep Freezer 80U Brochure