How it works :
- Unique refrigeration technique ensures consistency in performance, temperature uniformity, better viability of stored blood and red cells.
- Temperature uniformity of 4º +/- 2º C, with a maximum variation of +/- 1º C between trays.
- 3 hours battery backup for TRCU ensures uninterrupted temperature tracking. Temperature controller – TRCU is replaced with communicator.
- Communicator is user friendly with touch screen facility. Feature’s like Alarm-Audio and visual, Alarm – simulation,SMS- Alert, PC interface, data Logging, Safety lock for touch screen, is inbuilt with settings.
- Internal fan positioned at 90ºensures uniform temperature inside of the cabine.
- Three pane glass door with safety look & rubber gasket insulates refrigerator from atmospheric pressure.
- Factory calibrated digital sensor dipped in liquid medium for accurate temperature measurement.
- Mesh type sliding stainless steel trays provide sufficient airspace.
- Inbuilt voltage stabilizer for increased compressor life.
- 80MM thick rigid Polyurethane Insulation ensure better hold over time.
- Separate acrylic sheet act as an inner door which ensures minimal loss of cooling.
- Corrosion free sliding stainless SS 304 steel trays that allows bags to be placed upright with sufficient airspace to reduce “sardine effect”.
- Flicker free CF lamp for uniform lighting and better visibility of blood bag samples.
- Heavy duty lockable & swivelable castor wheels make it convenient to move the equipment in blood bank.
- CFC free refrigerants with PUF insulation.