Platelet Agitator / Incubators provides a conducive environment for storage of platelet recommended as per AABB standards.
- How it works :
- Digital temperature recorder controller unit coupled with a unique air flow system maintains the chamber uniformly at the AABB recommended temperature of 22 +/- 2ºC.
- Digital sensor placed inside the solution-filled bottle ensures error-free readings and matches the exact temperature inside the bag.
- Agitation at 65 +/- 7 cycles per minute to avoid platelet clumping and to ensure maximum viability.
- SS304 grade sliding stainless steel trays.
- Pause switch provided to arrest agitator motion for 10 seconds, for easy placement and removal of bags.
- Toughened glass door for safety and better visibility of platelet bags.
- Magnetic gaskets for doors ensure no air is lost in a ‘door closed’ condition.
- The internal fan switches off when the door is opened to avoid the loss of cold air.
- Eyelevel positioning of TRCU for better visibility.
- Automatic illumination when the door is opened allows for better visibility.
- The stabilizer protects the incubator from input voltage fluctuations and ensures that the equipment has a long life-cycle.
- Materials :